Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
The Art of Cheese Making - Persian Fetta
Join Tanya Barretto from The Cheese Maker as she introduces participants to the art of home cheese making, teaching them how to make an incredibly delicious and versatile cheese – Persian Fetta.
Smooth and creamy, this marinated delight adorns the best cheese boards, spreads lavishly on bread and adds an exotic and special touch to dishes.
Learn cow, goat and mixed milk variations, and taste your way through a range of styles, complemented beautifully by a glass of Swan Valley Sparkling.
After the 90-minute demonstration course, participants will be able to make deliciously smooth Persian Fetta at home.
The event also celebrates acclaimed Swan Valley artist Antonio Battistessa, with his incredible hand-crafted and hand forged cheese boards and cheese knives on display and available for purchase.
Bookings are essential for the class, with the public welcome to talk cheese making and view Antonio's works from 12-4pm.
- How to make persian fetta using cow, goat and mixed milks
- Take home easy to follow instructions
- Tastings of cow, goat, mixed milk and marinated styles of Persian Fetta
- A glass of Swan Valley Sparkling wine
- Cheese making cultures and equipment will be available for purchase and take home on the day (cash and credit card) - so consider bringing your purse/wallet
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All payments are final.
- A $50 fee applies to course date transfers and date transfers are not permitted within 14 days of course date. You can however transfer a course to another party.
- All courses are subject to minimum numbers (in the event that minimum course numbers are not reached, you will be notified 7 days prior to course commencement). If your course is postponed by The Cheese Maker due to insufficient numbers you will be given the option to transfer to a future course. If an appropriate date within 3 months cannot be found, you will be offered a full refund.
If you purchase a gift voucher for a course with no course date selected, course credit will be valid for 12 months from date of purchase. If a gift voucher is purchased for a specific course date, the general course refund and transfer policy applies.
Email newsletter subscription
Course participants will automatically be added to The Cheese Maker's graduate email newsletter. Containing news, information and tips for your cheesemaking, this comes out 2-3 times per year and you can unsubscribe at any time.