Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Divine Rind (Washed Rind) course
Our "Divine Rind" course is for graduates of our Gourmet Delights course who want to take their camembert skills to the next level with Washed Rind cheeses.
Building on your camembert course, the course is one hour long and will have you discover the joy of brevilinens and a world of heavenly washes such as beer, cider and cognac!
- How to adapt your camembert recipe to make beautiful washed rind cheeses
- Taste 5 different Washed Rind variations
- See and practice how to 'wash' your cheese
- Take home your own washed rind cheese to mature
- Cultures and equipment available for purchase so consider bringing your purse/wallet
Please come wearing enclosed footwear, long hair tied back and short or fitted sleeves.
Cheese enthusiasts; graduates of our Gourmet Delights course
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All payments are final.
- A $50 fee applies to course date transfers and date transfers are not permitted within 14 days of course date. You can however transfer a course to another party.
- All courses are subject to minimum numbers (in the event that minimum course numbers are not reached, you will be notified 7 days prior to course commencement). If your course is postponed by The Cheese Maker due to insufficient numbers you will be given the option to transfer to a future course. If an appropriate date within 3 months cannot be found, you will be offered a full refund.
If you purchase a gift voucher for a course with no course date selected, course credit will be valid for 12 months from date of purchase. If a gift voucher is purchased for a specific course date, the general course refund and transfer policy applies.
Email newsletter subscription
Course participants will automatically be added to The Cheese Maker's graduate email newsletter. Containing news, information and tips for your cheesemaking, this comes out 2-3 times per year and you can unsubscribe at any time.