Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Introduction to Home Cheese Making
In this introduction to home cheese making, The Cheese Maker will demonstrate how to make your own ricotta, paneer and yoghurt quickly and easily from home.
You’ll be surprised how simple and cost effective it is to make these home made delights. You’ll learn the advantages that home made ricotta, paneer and yoghurt provide for your sweet and savoury creations, and taste your way through endless variations from hot fresh ricotta to pot set and greek style yoghurts.
Participants will receive take home easy to follow instructions and will be able to purchase items to take home and start making delicious ricotta, paneer and yoghurt right away.
Book now and let your cheese making journey begin!
- How to make ricotta in less time than it takes to drive to the shops
- How to make yoghurt (without added sugars, thickeners or preservatives)
- How to make easy peasy paneer
- Take home easy to follow instructions
- Loads of recipe ideas for your home made ricotta, yoghurt and paneer
- An appetite for the artisan life of cheese making…with a big smile!
- Cheese making cultures and equipment will be available for purchase and take home on the day (cash and credit card) - so consider bringing your purse/wallet.
Not relevant to this class
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All payments are final.
- A $50 fee applies to course date transfers and date transfers are not permitted within 14 days of course date. You can however transfer a course to another party.
- All courses are subject to minimum numbers (in the event that minimum course numbers are not reached, you will be notified 7 days prior to course commencement). If your course is postponed by The Cheese Maker due to insufficient numbers you will be given the option to transfer to a future course. If an appropriate date within 3 months cannot be found, you will be offered a full refund.
If you purchase a gift voucher for a course with no course date selected, course credit will be valid for 12 months from date of purchase. If a gift voucher is purchased for a specific course date, the general course refund and transfer policy applies.
Email newsletter subscription
Course participants will automatically be added to The Cheese Maker's graduate email newsletter. Containing news, information and tips for your cheesemaking, this comes out 2-3 times per year and you can unsubscribe at any time.