Introduction to Home Cheese Making
Learn how to make ricotta, paneer and yoghurt
In this introduction to home cheese making, The Cheese Maker will demonstrate how to make your own ricotta, paneer and yoghurt quickly and easily from home.
You’ll be surprised how simple and cost effective it is to make these home made delights. You’ll learn the advantages that home made ricotta, paneer and yoghurt provide for your sweet and savoury creations, and taste your way through endless variations from hot fresh ricotta to pot set and greek style yoghurts.
Participants will receive take home easy to follow instructions and will be able to purchase items to take home and start making delicious ricotta, paneer and yoghurt right away.
Book now and let your cheese making journey begin!
- How to make ricotta in less time than it takes to drive to the shops
- How to make yoghurt (without added sugars, thickeners or preservatives)
- How to make easy peasy paneer
- Take home easy to follow instructions
- Loads of recipe ideas for your home made ricotta, yoghurt and paneer
- An appetite for the artisan life of cheese making…with a big smile!
- Cheese making cultures and equipment will be available for purchase and take home on the day (cash and credit card) - so consider bringing your purse/wallet.
Not relevant to this class
Anyone partaking in classes or events at The Cheese Maker or organised by The Cheese Maker must agree to these terms and conditions.
1) CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
All payments are final.
A $50 fee applies to course date transfers and date transfers are not permitted within 14 days of the course date. You can, however, transfer a course to another party at any time at no cost.
All courses are subject to minimum numbers. In the event that minimum course numbers are not reached you will be notified 7 days prior to course commencement. If your course is postponed due to insufficient numbers you will be offered alternative dates. If an appropriate date within 3 months cannot be found, you will be offered a refund.
2) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give The Cheese Maker publishing rights for photographs or videos taken at The Cheese Maker classes and events (For use of The Cheese Maker marketing materials).
3) EMAIL NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION
Course participants will automatically be added to The Cheese Maker's graduate email newsletter. Containing news, information and tips for your cheesemaking, this is typically 2-3 times per year and you can unsubscribe at any time.